Satellite with Gx Logo Decal
Buy this product to earn 10 Tool of the Trade Points.
Without satellites, Geocaching wouldn’t exist. So place one on your car and show the world what satellites mean to you! Made out of high-quality outdoor vinyl, and are about 5.5 inches square. These decals are made in Belleville, ON by Cacher’s Corner Store.
How To Apply A Small Sticker or Decal
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
- Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
- Step 4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
Only 4 left in stock (can be backordered)